Do not eat or drink at least 8 – 10 hours prior to the check-up. Water, however may be freely taken to avoid dehydration effects on blood sugar and cholesterol tests in the program. Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to appointment as drugs and alcohol may affect some tests.
1. Take prior appointment before check up.
2. Minimum 12 to 14 hours fasting is required for tests ( Water is allowed )- For Some Tests
3. Also come again 2 hours after your lunch for 2nd sample.
4. Please take your regular medication or carry when you come for check up.
5. Additional test if required apart from package will be charged separately
6. Please provide your Phone Number and email ID at reception.